Steam from hot milk
& freshly ground beans..
Locally roasted coffee
wrapped right under the tree-ee
Pour overs, K-cups, French Presses– Yes, Please
These are a few of my
favorite coffee things..
Still wondering what to get the person who has everything?
We can help!
Do you still have people to shop for and are running out of ideas? The Story of Coffee can help with that too.
Or maybe you’re the one who is known for giving unique and memorable gifts and want to keep your reputation intact.
Whatever your situation, we here at The Story of Coffee are the information source for all things coffee. With coffee culture at an all time high, giving the gift of coffee can be the perfect gift for this holiday season.
If you’re like me, a hot cup of coffee is an amazing thing. For those with little ones bounding around, a cup that doesn’t require re-heating multiple times to enjoy hot is the unicorn of coffee.
One solution? This useful electric Coffee mug warmer;
Giving a gift is great, giving a gift that solves a problem…PRICELESS.
Remember, It’s never too late for coffee!
So, what are your options?
Buying freshly roasted coffee beans and coffee gifts can be done in person at your local coffee shops, grocery and home-ware stores.
Many coffee lovers have coffee themed kitchens in their homes or aspire to create such a room.
This would be the perfect setting for mugs, aprons, coffee making devices, coffee gadgets and coffee inspired art posters.
Not sure which color or what’s needed? Insert gift card here, which could be a great addition to a homemade coffee themed gift basket.
If your gift receiver prefers a specialty coffee drink, check out our post on 10 ways to make coffee at home, to find out what they need to make it.
Keep in mind that supporting locally owned businesses can be done in your own backyard as well as cities and towns that you visit.
Send Your Coffee Lover on a Tasting Adventure
If you know your gift recipient loves specialty coffee, but not sure what kind. (since there is a whole word of options!)
And if you want to make it super easy… just send them a specialty coffee subscription from our fave source The Bean Box!
They’re currently offering the first box for $5 plus free shipping.
Here is where it’s time to get creative if you’ve got the skills.
Decorate shirts, aprons, or paint your own mugs in a coffee theme. You can create the ultimate unique item if you go this route.
If you want to craft on a time crunch, head to a local hobby store and make your own creations. Wrap and you are ready.
Remember, you don’t have to make homemade to give a homemade gift. Hello Etsy, my old friend!
From Your Oven to Their Heart
With a few healthy ingredients you can bake up a perfect coffee side-dish and wonderful gift in less than 2 hours!
Of course we’re talking Coffee Cake!
And not just any coffee cake, this amazing and delicious recipe is not only scrumptious, it’s healthy too. (Gluten-free, dairy-free and no refined sugars)
Healthy Coffee Cake Recipe
Ingredients (What to gather up!)
- 2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla cashew milk
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
Instructions (How to mix it up!)
- Start by preheating your oven to 375°F and grease up a bundt pan with baking spray
- In a large bowl, mix together the flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set it to the side
- In a different large bowl, combine the oil, coconut milk, cashew milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing until well blended
- Stir dry ingredients into the wet (Don’t forget the walnuts!). Pour half of the batter into the bottom of the prepared bundt pan
- In a small bowl, stir together the coconut sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle half the mixture over the top of the batter in the bundt pan
- Pour the remaining batter into the bundt pan, sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture over the top
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove and let cool
- Once the pan is cool enough to touch, place a large plate over the top of the pan, flip it over to release cake from the pan
5 Most Wished-For Coffee Gifts From Amazon
Giving quickly with care is also an option if your coffee lovers are out of town. Or if your schedule doesn’t have room for a store trip.
There is still time for your gift to arrive on time, especially with Amazon Prime, Same day or Next Day.
We’ve done the research for you and have curated an amazing list of coffee gift ideas taken straight from their most wished-for coffee gift items list.
Stress free experience from start to finish.
From a simple and easy single serve coffee maker to a full barista style espresso machine with built in grinder, we have you covered at just about every price point.
1. Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker
2. SF Bay Coffee Compostable Coffee Pods Variety Pack
3. Takeya Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee Maker
4. Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker
5. Breville Barista Express
Well, there you have it.
And if these suggestions are still too much, or just don’t have the time.. you can always go with the ubiquitous gift card from a local coffeehouse or Amazon.
Heck, even most grocery stores sell Starbucks and Pete’s Coffee Gift Cards these days.
We recommend checking out all our articles. You’ll be well versed on all things coffee while building those mad coffee trivia game skills!
For instance… did you know?
The average American spends over $1,000 a year on coffee
Links to products are affiliate links and will support our mission if you choose to visit and do your holiday shopping there.